Re: to frame or not to frame
- From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <jaggillarfotboll@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 23:23:20 GMT
"Luigi Donatello Asero" <jaggillarfotboll@xxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
> "chris" <telephus@xxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
> > it a good idea
> > to us frames. my left hand on the site will remain the same threw out
> > site. but will change once in awhile with added links. what is the best
> > to do this without having to go back and change about 100 html pages. I
> > thinking about using frames or is there a better way.
> > Chris
> Tables and/or css I suppose.
> I changed myself from frames to tables and from tables to css.
> Luigi Donatello Asero
You can use php include if you use php
<?php include "foo.html"; ?>
But the first time you have to insert it in all the pages!
And you have to save your menu into foo.html
Luigi Donatello Asero
- Prev by Date: Re: to frame or not to frame
- Next by Date: Re: to frame or not to frame
- Previous by thread: Re: to frame or not to frame
- Next by thread: Re: to frame or not to frame