Re: Stripping HTML attributes and tags
- From: Jim Higson <jh@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:31:38 +0000
JJ Harrison wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:58:34 +1100, dorayme <dorayme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> From: JJ Harrison <noodle_snacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> Are there any asp scripts or programs availible that will strip
>>> selected html tags and remove attributes (such as style info etc)
>>> automatically availible?
>>I use BBEdit text editor and the grep pattern search and replace
>>function (or indeed often the regular search and replace), will
>>work for all files in any selected folder...). Powerful stuff,
>>handle with care.
> I am not very confident with regular expressions, can anyone suggest a
> good guide or some expressions that would remove all tags except
> <p>,<br>,<ul>,<li>,<b>,<em>,<i>,<strong> and remove all remaining
> attriubtes from the existing tags?
I could, but this is easier:
- Prev by Date: Re: On Mozilla composer : how to show quoted text in an HTML page ?
- Next by Date: Re: Why would a website's encoding default to Cyrillic?
- Previous by thread: Re: Stripping HTML attributes and tags
- Next by thread: Re: Stripping HTML attributes and tags