Re: Name of the subsubdirectories.

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

> I have noticed that Google shows
> the page
> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/ligurien
> among the results
> instead of
> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italien-ligurien/
> for
> boenden i Ligurien
> Now I wonder whether it does not like the name of the subsubdirectory
> italien-ligurien
> Perhaps I had better create a subsubdirectory which is called
> italien/ligurien as I have
> for German
> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/italien/ligurien
> but would it make sense to change the name now?
> italien-ligurien let users easily understand that Ligurien is a part of
> Italy, doesn´t it?

Maybe it thinks you spelled "Italian" wrong.

--
Neredbojias

  • Re: Name of the subsubdirectories.
    ... > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed: ... >> Now I wonder whether it does not like the name of the subsubdirectory ... What about Google? ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Name of the subsubdirectories.
    ... >> With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed: ... >>> Now I wonder whether it does not like the name of the subsubdirectory ... > What about Google? ...
    (alt.html)
  • Name of the subsubdirectories.
    ... I have noticed that Google shows ... Now I wonder whether it does not like the name of the subsubdirectory ... Luigi Donatello Asero ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Name of the subsubdirectories.
    ... >I have noticed that Google shows ... > Now I wonder whether it does not like the name of the subsubdirectory ... worried about people not knowing that Ligurien is part of Italy...put that ... Newsgroup 20% Discount Code: newsgroup ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Name of the subsubdirectories.
    ... >>I have noticed that Google shows ... >> Now I wonder whether it does not like the name of the subsubdirectory ... > only read the TLD and disregard everything after the slash. ... > worried about people not knowing that Ligurien is part of Italy...put that ...
    (alt.html)