Formatting Form elements in Table cells
- From: "Rob Simpson" <rs@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:38:21 +0100
I am building a Sudoku matrix (9x9) using a form (for input) inside a table
I can control the size of the input elements so that they match the width of
the enclosing cell.
How can I control the height of the input elements so that they also match
the cell height?
Or is there a better approach?
- Prev by Date: Redirect page problem with IE
- Next by Date: Re: opportunity - PayPal
- Previous by thread: Redirect page problem with IE
- Next by thread: Re: Printing a page with no links printed