Re: Help with frames

In post <news:BF9189D8.19E4C%dorayme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
dorayme said:

> I understand you are from Queensland?

yeah and i'm really hoping you live close enough to me so i can stalk you
and just generally freak you out.

--
l i t t l e v o i c e s

  • Re: More stalking, more lies...Re: Scott Abraham - NO BIZ LICENSE
    ... >>>Stalk, stalk stalk. ... >>>Got a different license, freak. ... >> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Alan Baker, Stalking wack job freak
    ... A fact you could have proven by showing up, freak. ... Scotty. ... You are an insane stalker, ... When say I "stalk some more", are you accusing me of a criminal act? ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!
    ... Yeah, but I skied. ... others since I'm not a pathological lying parasite. ... Fuck yourself. ... This from a freak who is so chickenshit he can't even use his real name. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Alan Baker, Stalking wack job freak
    ... A fact you could have proven by showing up, freak. ... You're afraid of reality. ... You are an insane stalker, ... When say I "stalk some more", are you accusing me of a criminal act? ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Schattie and his moped captured on camera
    ... look enormously fat in that pic, and I'm twenty pounds lighter now. ... You would not attack me and lie about me with such ... man who sees you for the dickless freak you are. ... Uh yeah. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)