I'm looking for a specific web-background

Hello,

I'm looking for a background-pixure for a website. It's a picture that
you can repeat horizontally and vertically and I believe it has a size
of +- 200x200

I need te pixture to make an 'ugly site' as an example.

The picture must look like the surface of the moon or something.
Totally gray with black craters.

Anyone has a idea what I mean and has the picture (or knows where I can
find it)

Regards,
Thijs

  • Re: Images with hidden external links
    ... "covert to embedded picture". ... website and i use the more safe option to call any image using code fragments ... link i will go in publisher i will just save this picture in my hard drive ... Microsoft MVP Expression Web ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Cursor movement
    ... Thanks Pat. ... launch a new mystery website. ... learned in Publisher. ... the side of other picture instead of below. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Less is more [Re: Sage, the music at you web page]
    ... to "simplify" a website as far as is possible, without, of course, ... it's just a simple fact - that all good film directors and so ... there's that clever camera "effect" in films where they start ... "graphical menu" because you click on parts of the picture to navigate ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Convert picture box content to jpeg??
    ... I see grapes in 2 picture boxes but redraw does nothing? ... box to a png file, precisely for use on web pages. ... '*** Get the CLSID of the PNG encoder ... jpeg for display on a website. ...
  • Redone, by Jeff - Now with Titles & Captions! - Re: Donkey Pics
    ... I mentioned in that Reply that we found that Net Objects Fusion ... >> can actually do the Picture Gallery ... I presumed that it was on the WebSite that you include in your Sig? ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)