A few questions and a critique request
- From: sagejoshua <sagejoshua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:50:00 -0400
I Just did a re-design of my company website, www.snakebirdstudios.com
First of all, could I get a little feedback? What looks good? What
don't? What works, doesn't, etc. I'd appreciate it.
Secondly, it has a few mysterious bugs. It always looks ok in IE.
However, look at it in Firefox. The height get miscalculated on the
first view. If you refresh, it gets the value correctly. Also,
sometimes on the first view of the design page, the absolutly
positioned footer doesn't make it all the way to the bottom of the
page. Refresh it, and it's fine. Then it won't do it again unless you
clear the cache. And this is only in Firefox. What gives?
TIA for any help.
- Prev by Date: Re: HTML content in a dll file or EXE
- Next by Date: Re: Graphic/Banner Design Software
- Next by thread: Re: A few questions and a critique request