> > > From: rf <rf@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> > Someone did mention a while back that alt.html was maybe changing to
> > luigi.html...
> >
> > dorayme
>

> I know that you wrote something like that before, dorayme!
> May I ask you whether you have ever been in Sweden?
> And in Italy?

By the way, how do sea-gulls look like in Australia when they are a few
months old?
As the one on the photo on the link in the signature?
I do not know how old he or she is, actually but
seagulls Puppies´ feathers have another colour, than their mothers, anyway.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

  • Re: Please criticize my website.: with screenshot
    ... > (yo soy italiano mas yo vivo en Suecia) ... > (je suis italien mais je habite a la Suede) ... > (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden) ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: ALT.HTML Statistics for 09/10/2005
    ... (yo soy italiano mas yo vivo en Suecia) ... (je suis italien mais je habite a la Suede) ... (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden) ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Please criticize my website
    ... Luigi Donatello Asero ... (yo soy italiano mas yo vivo en Suecia) ... (je suis italien mais je habite a la Suede) ... (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden) ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Please criticize my website
    ... (yo soy italiano mas yo vivo en Suecia) ... (je suis italien mais je habite a la Suede) ... (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden) ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Centred headers browsed at Firefox
    ... Luigi Donatello Asero ... (yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia) ... (je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède) ... (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden) ...
    (alt.html)