Re: Please criticize my website.

> From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <jaggillarfotboll@xxxxxxxxx>

> "dorayme" <dorayme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
>>> Subject: Re: Please criticize my website.
>>>
>>> May I ask you where you come from?
>>
>> Mars, England, Cairo, Melbourne. Now Sydney.
>>
>> dorayme
>
> Do you travel as a result of your job?

No.

> Do you have many friends in Melbourne whose name is Heather?

Yes. All my friends in Melbourne happen to be called Heather. I
sort of think of them as one person, Heather. She knows you well
and says you are a very freedom loving guy... She will not tell
me more.

dorayme

  • Re: OT you will need long memories
    ... All my memory tells me at the moment is how much I have *really missed* you folk. ... So off to Melbourne and the new computer and then home to get back to my friends,all very simple - easy there smarty pants no such luck - first the ISP decided they had to do some thing to get me connected and that would take a week - well that is not long thought I - except that the connection would not work and the ISP got Telstra to check the lines and they said all was well to the the building and that i would have to get someone in to check the lines in the building So on and on it went until here I am. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: USA attacks Australia!
    ... I have friends in Melbourne, Victoria and Port ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: USA attacks Australia!
    ... I have friends in Melbourne, Victoria and Port ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: OT you will need long memories
    ... friends god Bless Gwen ... much I have *really missed* you folk. ... So off to Melbourne and the new computer (I had to take my old one ... I - except that the connection would not work and the ISP got Telstra ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: Unicode (UTF-8)
    ... Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello Asero ... What does Heather have to do with Melbourne? ... Mark Parnell ...
    (alt.html)