"Jonathan N. Little" <lws4art@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
news:eG_%e.440$PA1.52331@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> > "Jonathan N. Little" <lws4art@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
>> > I also tried this
> > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test.php
> > The table does not seem to break.
>
> To clarify: The *code* of your table is valid, the *application* of your
> table and its *styling* is questionable at best!
>
> a) your are using a table for layout purposes and not because that data
> is tabular

This is the old question: some argue that 2 columns wheras one of this helps
to define the data which are contained in the other make a tabular table.
Others mean that it can still be only a table for layout purposes.

> b) both the use of the table and its styling causes very odd *squishing*

"Squishing"?
What do you mean?

> of the text into a long trail of words when your browser window is < 600px
>

> > (Firefox and IE)
> > The garbage does not seem to collide with the table.
> ^

I meant the sea-gull, the bird on the photo.
So I guess that the word garbage was wrong.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

  • Re: Centred headers browsed at Firefox
    ... Luigi Donatello Asero ... (yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia) ... (je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède) ... (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden) ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Please criticize my website
    ... > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed: ... I also have some friends in Germany and I think that there ... (yo soy italiano mas yo vivo en Suecia) ... (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden) ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Please criticize my website
    ... I can either have the photos in the middle, ... Luigi Donatello Asero ... (yo soy italiano mas yo vivo en Suecia) ... (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden) ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Please criticize my website
    ... > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed: ... (yo soy italiano mas yo vivo en Suecia) ... (je suis italien mais je habite a la Suede) ... (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden) ...