Re: a little problem with a background image

Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
Good day to all,

I'm redesigning my semi-conductor.nl site.
In the body I have specified a background image at 1.4em 1.5em and in the #title a background image on the right side of the block element.
When I specify a background colour with the colour for H1 (accoording to the w3c), the background images are half visible. When I specify transparent as background for the H1, the validator complains about the background colour.
How can I solf this little background problem?
I want background: transparent *back*!!!
--
Edwin van der Vaart
http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Persoonlijke website

  • a little problem with a background image
    ... I'm redesigning my semi-conductor.nl site. ... In the body I have specified a background image at 1.4em 1.5em and in the #title a background image on the right side of the block element. ... When I specify a background colour with the colour for H1, the background images are half visible. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: a little problem with a background image
    ... In the body I have specified a background image at 1.4em 1.5em and in the #title a background image on the right side of the block element. ... When I specify a background colour with the colour for H1, the background images are half visible. ... When I specify transparent as background for the H1, the validator complains about the background colour. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Scaling gdm background with same aspect ratio possible?
    ... Is there a way to specify the background image in the gdm graphical ... theme in such a way that it is scaled horizontally to fit the width ... B.t.w. where can I find a description and/or DTD of this XML file? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Filling a table with a blend of colours
    ... "Murray" wrote: ... > wide you want and about 50px tall. ... Specify it as a background image to the ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: CSS issue
    ... You don't know that the browser will download your images, ... Therefore, when you specify a background image, you ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)