Re: a little problem with a background image

Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
Good day to all,

I'm redesigning my site.
In the body I have specified a background image at 1.4em 1.5em and in the #title a background image on the right side of the block element.
When I specify a background colour with the colour for H1 (accoording to the w3c), the background images are half visible. When I specify transparent as background for the H1, the validator complains about the background colour.
How can I solf this little background problem?
I want background: transparent *back*!!!
Edwin van der Vaart Links to Semiconductors sites Persoonlijke website
Explicitly no permission given to Forum4Designers and to duplicate this post.