Re: Css Validator Kaflooey?
- From: Neredbojias <neredbojias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:48:14 -0700
With neither quill nor qualm, Leif K-Brooks quothed:
> Neredbojias wrote:
> > What's with the w3c css validator? All of a sudden it's giving errors
> > for "line-height:0;" It didn't before and I use that in virtually all
> > my pages.
> Looks to me like a bug. Interestingly, it does accept values like 0.0;
> it just doesn't like integers.
It used to.
> I would recommend filing a bug report at
> I have to ask, though: Why do you want a line height of 0?
I have many pages with divs containing nothing but images. The zero
line height eliminates white space problems.
Contrary to popular belief, it is believable.
- Prev by Date: Re: SOLVED!!! Re: Create Sequential number / Text file read-write...
- Next by Date: Re: Css Validator Kaflooey?
- Previous by thread: Re: Css Validator Kaflooey?
- Next by thread: Re: Css Validator Kaflooey?