Re: start-up music
- From: Neredbojias <neredbojias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:53:58 -0700
With neither quill nor qualm, Gaffer quothed:
> "middletree" <middletree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > All music on web pages should be banned, and purveyors of such should have
> > their ability to publish web pages taken away for a minimum 1 year for a
> > first offense.
> > "Gaffer" <gafferNoTSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > news:EZDWe.202$bt1.56@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> Is it possible to embed a sound that will play on start up when a page
> >> loads, but play just once per browser session? If not, is it possible use
> > an
> >> image as a STOP button when the intro music plays?
> >> --
> >> Gaffer
> Can I create and start and stop button for embedded sound? How?
I did that once for bgsound but it sucked. Why not use streams?
Contrary to popular belief, it is believable.
- Prev by Date: Re: start-up music
- Next by Date: Re: start-up music
- Previous by thread: Re: start-up music
- Next by thread: Re: start-up music