Re: ascii characters lost using forms
- From: Neredbojias <neredbojias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:40:48 -0700
With neither quill nor qualm, Obvious quothed:
> On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 00:06:17 +0100, Alan J. Flavell wrote:
> > You know, we usually discuss things with each other here, and reach
> > a reasoned conclusion. It's not about people being "licked", but about
> > reaching an appropriate answer about some problem.
> Really I thought it was to buff up a few egos, and in the case of some
> experts to belittle anyone who doesn't agree with them.
Admittedly, it could appear that way to those whose thought-processes
have yet to attain an adolescent level.
Contrary to popular belief, it is believable.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dave G, I dispair!!!
- Next by Date: Tabbing between Table Cells lesson...
- Previous by thread: Re: ascii characters lost using forms
- Next by thread: Re: ascii characters lost using forms