Re: Browser Wont Reload or Refresh Page.
- From: "JennyLin" <jcaughey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:58:12 +1200
"Toby Inkster" <usenet200509@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Larry Lindstrom wrote:
>> What do people think of the W3Schools tutorials?
Thats what I am using, finding it great for a newbie, nice and simple plus
the examples are really good to learn from.
I just have to remember to check what goes with css and what doesn't.
> I think they're pretty good as a reference for people who already know
> what they're doing. For example, if you need to check whether the CSS to
> capitalise stuff is "text-transform:capitals" or
> they'll set you straight very quickly (it's the latter IIRC).
> As tutorials go though, they're not great. They spend plenty of time
> teaching you how you *can* do things, but not how you *should* do things.
> Some tutorials are a lot worse than W3schools, but some are better too.
> As tutorials I would recommend:
Excellent, thank you, lots more reading for me.
> I would also love to be able to recommend:
> but it is sadly incomplete for now.
Give me 5 years and I will help you :)
- Prev by Date: Re: ascii characters lost using forms
- Next by Date: Re: Thunderbird and KDE
- Previous by thread: Re: Browser Wont Reload or Refresh Page.
- Next by thread: Re: Browser Wont Reload or Refresh Page.