Re: Replacing text with mouseover?
- From: Neredbojias <neredbojias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 04:41:08 -0700
With neither quill nor qualm, Ed Jay quothed:
> Ed Jay <edMbj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I currently change images using a mouseover script. The images contain
> >small text squibs, so they aren't very large. I'd like to expand the
> >amount of text, but I don't want to resort to large images to accomplish
> >my goal. Is there some method for changing text using a mouseover function
> >without increasing loading time?
> Following up my own post...the answer is yes, by placing the different
> texts on their own layers and changing the z-index to selectively bring
> each layer to the top.
Nah. Better to use innerHTML.
> My question then becomes, how do I change the
> z-index of each layer using a mouseover function?
Basically by using onmouseover and getElementById. I think Toby posted
a more specific example.
> Ed Jay (remove M to respond)
There's no "M" in "Ed Jay".
Contrary to popular belief, it is believable.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Web Host / multi domains
- Next by Date: Re: Georgian fonts?
- Previous by thread: Re: Replacing text with mouseover?
- Next by thread: Re: Replacing text with mouseover?