- From: "Madame Blablavatsky" <Blablavatsky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:06:25 +0200
> Note however, that it's a really bad idea to make your page dependent
> of 'fluid layout' and well-written stylesheets. Start here if you want
> to know more:
well, normaly i am programming in php, but now i have to help an
inexperienced designer making a site look good for different resolutions
(800/600 ; 1024 and so on).
i have no experience in doing this so i thought of finding the
windowsize/resolution and using this to set the width/height/top/left etc of
the stylesheet for the objects on the page.
best way of doing it.
thanks for your link, it looks interesting
- Prev by Date: Re: full justification in text navigation header
- Next by Date: Re: Using CSS instead of tables - great idea but how??
- Next by thread: setting table column attributes