Display problem

Can anyone help please.

When I view my page http://members.lycos.co.uk/bja6/index.html in Firefox
everything shows as intended, in Opera the difference is negligable but in
IE in order for the header to show, the popup and menu is so small as to be
unreadable.

Any suggestions.

  • Re: Check if .NET Framework installed on web browser.
    ... Every Windows system has MSIE installed. ... FireFox or Opera to visit my homepage, even though MSIE is installed, ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Well it works in Firefox...
    ... I've been trying to mark up a menu as a nested list since it seems the ... It works as intended in Firefox and Opera but IE ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Re: Help please: List menu and ie
    ... TycoonUK wrote: ... > I seem to be getting somewhere with this menu as it works in Firefox ... > and Opera, but only partly works in I.E as the last column "extends" ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Help please: List menu and ie
    ... I seem to be getting somewhere with this menu as it works in Firefox ... and Opera, but only partly works in I.E as the last column "extends" ... TycoonUK ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Grüssen aus Holland
    ... Viele Fehler bei einer Validierung. ... Mein Opera und Firefox hat nichts blokiert, ... Popup. ...
    (de.etc.sprache.deutsch)