Re: How to make a colour line separator?

With neither quill nor qualm, Cogito quothed:

> Before you call me ignoramus you may want to know that I was
> programming mainframe computers in a real programming language,
> Assembler, and later in several higher-level languages such as COBOL,
> PL/I and others well before most of today's Internet users were born.
> So don't humble me with an interpreter tag based mark-up language.

Ahh, that's the trouble. Maybe you're going senile.

> I have asked a simple question. I did not offend you or done anything
> wrong to you to warrant you're your insults. If you are too busy, then
> attend to your business and don't bother to answer.

I didn't think he meant it as an insult but I could be wrong. And don't
feel bad about being old; there was a guy on here a while back named
Duende who gave the term new meaning.

--
Neredbojias

  • Re: How to make a colour line separator?
    ... You are oozing with politeness and charm. ... Before you call me ignoramus you may want to know that I was ... programming mainframe computers in a real programming language, ... So don't humble me with an interpreter tag based mark-up language. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: If you were developing a database in Forth...
    ... using a "conventional database package." ... comp.lang.forth would see balance-- both praise and criticism. ... you argue that they should explain at length how the language was not ... could do it, only insults them. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Help: who can read Chinese?
    ... terrific little book to help you translate Chinese language menus: ... Here are the titles of some of the articles published in Maledicta ... American Insults ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: When The Germans Said "2000 Xronia Parakmis"
    ... At least among us, Greeks! ... I have also admitted that I am using harsh language and insults where due ... if you continue this way of dialogue, ...
    (soc.culture.greek)
  • Re: Quatuor Ebene on tour
    ... playing, just about how the people came across. ... insults again. ... It would seem to be tge only language you understand. ... You are, of course, the impotent old man, both in the analogy and in ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)