Re: ETA Quartz vs. Ronda Quartz

Not a repair person but I've owned both - I don't think there's any real difference- on paper the ETAS may be better but as a practical matter both are very long lived considering that most movements costs in the $10 to $30 range. If one does break considering the replacement cost it should be no big deal unless you take it to someone who has an exaggerated idea of their value - replacing a movement is not rocket science.

"jim" <jimr18@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:92c82a03-2c27-4fcf-b62e-a7faca2cbbed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not in theory...but in actuality...have any of you (repair people in
particular) noted a durability/longevity difference between Ronda and
ETA quartz movements?

.