Re: Shimming a Clock for Even Beat? ...

Update:

I called the clock shop that's closer to me, and he said that he would
do the adjustment for "about $10.00."

So I think I'm going to take it there and let him do it. It will save
me gas and travel time to the original shop.

The shim I am using is actually a brochure that I folded over a few
times and placed under one side of the clock. So should I bring that
paper with me?

The man in the shop also asked me to check the clock with a level
before bringing it over, which I will do.

Thanks so much!

Linda