Re: Tissot 2404 beat rate?
- From: "Revision" <ttsremove@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 15:14:06 -0500
movement gained 30 minutes in 12 hours.
Sounds like the pallet is failing to lock on one of the escape teeth....
perhaps you need to adjust the depth of the pallet. Timing machine
should indicate the balance is still at 28800. Never seen this happen;
not a watchmaker.
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Thus spoke the narcistic Troll /Re: Fakery in HK
- Next by Date: Re: Tag Heuer scratches on the bracelet
- Previous by thread: Re: Tissot 2404 beat rate?
- Next by thread: Re: Tissot 2404 beat rate?