Re: Invicta Watches - fakes or innovations?
- From: SWG <swisswatchguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 3 May 2007 09:12:01 -0700
On May 3, 4:15 pm, "Jack Denver" <nunuv...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This sounds like a good deal but I'm guessing it's for a quartz driven
watch, not a mechanical.
<j...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Those in the western United States who are interested in Invicta
watches in this style might want to check out the selection at your
local Big 5 sporting goods store. The May 2 advertisement shows
coupon with a picture of a submariner-style watch with followng text:
"Invicta Sport Watch Collection / All Stainless Steel / Your Choice /
100-meter water resistant / Sapphire Crystal / Swiss Parts Movement /
reg. 165.00 / $49 / coupon sale prices in effect through 05/06/07" I
don't know if this includes the model offered on eBay, but this price
seems a lot lower than the eBay Buy-It-Now price.
Invicta was a company belonging to the SGT Group, which went bankrupt
around 1978. At one time liaised with Waltham International SA for the
running of Waltham Inc in Chicago.
The original Invicta Swiss Company is non existing any more:
- Prev by Date: Re: Lucien Picard - good value for the money or no respect at all?
- Next by Date: Re: Lucien Picard - good value for the money or no respect at all?
- Previous by thread: Re: Invicta Watches - fakes or innovations?
- Next by thread: Re: Invicta Watches - fakes or innovations?