Re: Fake watches

"Alex W."
When i go out, i have my mobile clock with me and the car stereo's
clock in the car.

Neither of which is especially accurate; IME, they keep worse time than a
second-hand fake Bollex.

Mine syncs with computer every day, and computers syncs with an internet
time server, so it keeps tiem OK, unless I let batteries drain completely.

Same for car stereo; it piks time from RDS signals.

But this does not make me left my swiss watch at home (or my G-Shock, if I
go to the mountains).

--
Saludos,
Alberto

  • Re: Underclocking my tuning box...
    ... anything that would let it down IME, as whilst they're pretty good for ... normal fastish road use, they don't fare so well with prolonged, ... It's the only car I've had where I've had cause to ... fit these. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: BBC1 Traffic cops last night
    ... IME, this only tends to ... happen if there's been an accident and all drivers concerned are ... I suspect "Too young to afford a car like that" means anyone younger and better off than Plod. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Brian and the other farm
    ... Kosmo Richard W ... IME nothing ever happens in the Archers for no reason(and other soaps in ... she made his car swerve and he got injured and she ran away? ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Insurer not able to supply hire-car: daily compensation rate
    ... IME they are extremely vague, ... argue that only the exact same car is equivilent, ... one with a similar load space is equivilent. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: BBC1 Traffic cops last night
    ... IME, ... if there's been an accident and all drivers concerned are given ... producers. ... Try driving a high powered car while you're under 30. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)