Re: Fakery in HK
- From: "watchlover86" <watchlover86@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Apr 2007 12:14:07 -0700
On 4月12日, 上午2时23分, "Niko" <andy.f...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 9, 8:34 pm, "Jack Denver" <nunuv...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This shop was actually in Hong Kong and the customers were coming over from
mainland China on shopping trips to buy what they thought were "real"
watches. At one time the thought of "Red" Chinese as tourists taking trips
to HK to buy expensive jewelry (and then voluntarily getting on a plane and
going back to China) would have been thought of as fantasy but it's real
Jack suffers from a lack of knowledge and a heavy dose of ideological
propaganda. It is no surprise that some Chinese can afford expensive
things. All societies have the poor rich divide and the
'surprisingly' the rich members of society can afford to spend on
frivolous luxuries. Most Chinese still live in abject poverty the gap
Also, the Chinese economic expansion didnt start yesterday you know,
have you been living in a hole full of shiny watches for the past few
decades. Lastly, your posts give off a strong sense of prejudice
towards China. If you really think karma is a bitch then lap up 911
you old horse.
Thank you very much ! !!
- Prev by Date: Re: Automatic with railroad dial?
- Next by Date: Re: help me look this omega movement ,is it original?I bought it from China.
- Previous by thread: Re: Fakery in HK
- Next by thread: Re: Fakery in HK