Repairing/replacing a citizen promaster
- From: NoSpam <nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:54:26 +0000
Hi all, my first message so be kind.
I've had a Citizen Promaster for a while but now the stopwatch reset button resets the sweep hand and the lower (1 second) dial but not the top and left (1 hour, 1 day) dials. If the button is pressed very hard the pointers will sometimes move slightly.
Where's a good place to start? (other than a watch repairer :-) )
Alternatively, I might replace it. I use it for flying rather than diving so need the rotating bezel and stop watch but not the WR200m rating. Is there anything available with an analogue display (ideally LCD rather than mechanical) and a stopwatch with a 1 minute sweep hand and a readable display of up to 60 minutes (the dial on the promaster is too small and unreadable with any accuracy)?
- Prev by Date: Spam with Illegal contents reported: Re: do you want to run a shop of***best watch and tiffany jewelry in your local city?
- Next by Date: Re: Quartz Question
- Previous by thread: Hottest Omega News: new in-house developed and manufacture movements
- Next by thread: Re: Repairing/replacing a citizen promaster