Re: Looking for a good web page that explains the automatic movement?
- From: "Beau G." <mt69171@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Jan 2007 17:44:01 -0800
I am so very tired of hearing about escapements, coil springs,
bushings, etc......and not know what the heck any of it is.
Is there a good resource that anybody can recommend that explains and
perhaps diagrams the watch movement (to a non technical audience)?
take a nap --- BAHAHAHA I just kill myself sometimes.
You could start at Howstuffworks.com nd type in clock or watch for a
most rudimentary explanation OR ya could go to Timezone.com and look in
"resources & tools" and then go to "The Horologium" and then it's just
"like um... surf on dude".
B.G. << catchin' groovy waves bro
- Prev by Date: Re: Singapore Sandoz Diver(Sub) mini-report.
- Next by Date: Re: Chinese Factory Working Conditions
- Previous by thread: Looking for a good web page that explains the automatic movement?
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for a good web page that explains the automatic movement?