Re: Recommend a manual watch

"Moka Java" <rtwatches@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4mosm7F743hdU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Those Bucherer chronometers can be a real bargain! The better of them
have incredibly well finished cases and dials. They're basically the same
thing as an Eternamatic but the chronometer version of the Eterna goes for
a few bucks more.

When did they stop using IWC movements?

  • Re: Recommend a manual watch
    ... The better of them have incredibly well finished cases and dials. ... They're basically the same thing as an Eternamatic but the chronometer version of the Eterna goes for a few bucks more. ... They also say that they've included VAT in the price. ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: uh-oh... another impulse purchase
    ... That Eterna dial just looks "wrong" to me. ... (the most egregious ones being the "California dial Rolexes" which are ... colored dials). ... otherwise authentic watch could be sort of a good thing if the original is ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: Recommend a manual watch
    ... They're basically the same thing as an Eternamatic but the chronometer version of the Eterna goes for a few bucks more. ... I didn't know that Bucherer ever used IWC movements. ... I have a very nice 60's vintage Bucherer chronometer that has what looks like an Eternamatic movement. ...
    (alt.horology)