Re: Stop Watch Accuracy
- From: me@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 04:55:59 +0000
John S. wrote:
Richard Sexton wrote:
John S. <hjsjms@xxxxxx> wrote:
It is all but impossible for most mortals to hit the stop button
accurately enough to consistently deliver readings accurate to within
1/2 second. Timers that display to 1/10/, 1/100 and even 1/1000 are
entertaining to observe as all those digits go whizzing by, but in
reality that level of accuracy is of little use.
Are you guessing of have you actually tried this? I get hit 1/5th of
a second 100% of the time and 1/10th of a second 80% of the time.
I don't believe you.
Anyone with a stopwatch can try it themselves and discover that they
do far better than you claim they can.
- Prev by Date: Re: Stop Watch Accuracy
- Next by Date: Re: I thought it was a Venus something or other
- Previous by thread: Re: Stop Watch Accuracy
- Next by thread: Re: Stop Watch Accuracy