Re: Citizen Eco-Drive Chrono
- From: "Mij Adyaw" <mij@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 17:46:49 -0700
It would be a cool watch is they would wake-up and start using a sapphire
crystal instead of a cheap/scratchable mineral crystal.
"Dennis Marks" <denmarks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I just bought a Citizen Eco-Drive Chrono (AT1060-58E) from Costco for $180.
The MSRP is $400 and the lowest online price that I have found is $205. The
chrono is only to the nearest second but I have never needed to time
anything more accurate and who has reflexes fast enough for 1/10 or 1/100
of a second timing. Any comments on Citizen, Eco-Drive, Solar Power, etc. I
always seem to research watches after I buy them.
There is a nice picture of the watch at
Dennis M. Marks
Disclaimer: The above is my opinion. I do not guarantee it. Be sure to
back up any files involved and use at your own risk. Batteries not
included. Not for internal use. Don't run with knives.
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
- Prev by Date: Re: UPDATE: How do I extract broken screws?
- Next by Date: Re: Opinions needed on Longines Conquest L633 movement
- Previous by thread: Ethyl M candies
- Next by thread: FA:1987 Swatch