Re: 268 participants?

In article <54$Z8wJU7h$DFw7E@xxxxxxxx>,
Tony Stanford <tonystanford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In message <kr6sv1lc80hhh5hsu6k4f6g6565iiu54hn@xxxxxxx>, Frank Adam
<fajp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I like to think that it is mine too. So, i'm kinda interested in this.
Based on current and past data, which part of the truth table suggested
to you that you will ever get a normal reply from him ? ;-)

Funny, I thought you seemed to be very philosophical for a trained
watchmaker. Or do I have you wrong?

That is funny. I took a couple of years of formal logic in university too
and it was one of my favorite courses.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home page: http://rs79.vrx.net

  • Re: 268 participants?
    ... Tony Stanford wrote: ... Based on current and past data, which part of the truth table suggested ... Funny, I thought you seemed to be very philosophical for a trained ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: 268 participants?
    ... In message, Frank Adam writes ... Based on current and past data, which part of the truth table suggested to you that you will ever get a normal reply from him? ... Tony Stanford ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: 268 participants?
    ... Tony Stanford wrote: ... Based on current and past data, which part of the truth table suggested ... and it was one of my favorite courses. ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Mike Gravel isnt "Funny" at All
    ... When Mike Gravel, former Senator from Alaska was on the stage in South ... The truth as I see it and the truth in fact. ... I had thought that they didn?t die in vain. ... Just what is it that people think is ?funny? ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: New to MCP
    ... Yes, funny is the objective. ... >> Maybe I lied on my resume because I felt like it, and you're not the boss ... >> I'll realise that having a stupid boss is better. ... I at least tell the whole truth, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)