Seiko 5 bracelet help requested
- From: Bo Williams <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 17:14:33 -0600
Got a new Seiko 5 today that I need to take a link out of, but I can't figure out how the bracelet works. Photo:
Will someone please help me understand how to do this? I've poked this, pushed that, etc., for a while, but unless it's a LOT stiffer mechanism than I think, I haven't hit on anything that works. These are typical folded links, but with no hole to poke anything on the end, i.e. I'm confident everything happens on the underside of the bracelet. The inner links on the bracelet look like they might work like toolbox hinges, i.e. release tension, place female over male, restore tension, but it's the "release tension" part I can't figure.
Thanks in advance for any help. -- Bo Williams - williams@xxxxxxxxxx http://hiwaay.net/~williams/ .
- Prev by Date: Re: Raymond Weil
- Next by Date: Re: Vostok advice
- Previous by thread: 1970 Bulova Accutron
- Next by thread: Re: Seiko 5 bracelet help requested