Re: Choosing a project watch

The Baron wrote:

> The Waltham's and the Elgin would be the easiest to find parts for, even if
> it's buying another movement on ebay.

I had considered that. If I can't find certain parts, couldn't I use generic parts? I'm assuming here that some parts are
interchangeable?

  • Re: Is eBay finally having its collar felt?
    ... As a regular user of Ebay I have rarely found a problem although I do ... Buying off Ebay is like buying in the real world: ... Ebay is stuffed with fakes that are very very obviously fake, ... You hear the negative stories because that is what makes the news. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Buying MS Office on Ebay
    ... Not buying it. ... > keep the upgrade, your upgrade is now invalid since the QP has been given ... bound to the system you install on only, ... I am looking on Ebay ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: UPS van at door: No, mate, I WONT sign for someone else!
    ... and buying (rough estimate considering I've had 2000 feedbacks and about ... problems buying something and ONE selling. ... ebay believed and his false claim was quashed. ... Thousands of transactions with 1 or 2 problems that resulted in me ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Sell and ship outside the United States?
    ... After buying on ebay for several years I made the plunge and listed several ... to sell and ship outside the US. ... France, Canada, and South Korea about buying my auction items. ... I don't know how to include an ebay shipping calculator in my ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Raspberry Pi is a scam
    ... given that's not who they're selling to. ... They're also zealous about the 'low' price, which is in fact not low ... The main reason people are buying the Pi is not so they can get rich ... in doing or that they can't do anyway, so stick it up on Ebay. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)