Re: Choosing a project watch

The Baron wrote:

> The Waltham's and the Elgin would be the easiest to find parts for, even if
> it's buying another movement on ebay.

I had considered that. If I can't find certain parts, couldn't I use generic parts? I'm assuming here that some parts are
interchangeable?

  • Re: Is eBay finally having its collar felt?
    ... As a regular user of Ebay I have rarely found a problem although I do ... Buying off Ebay is like buying in the real world: ... Ebay is stuffed with fakes that are very very obviously fake, ... You hear the negative stories because that is what makes the news. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Buying MS Office on Ebay
    ... Not buying it. ... > keep the upgrade, your upgrade is now invalid since the QP has been given ... bound to the system you install on only, ... I am looking on Ebay ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: UPS van at door: No, mate, I WONT sign for someone else!
    ... and buying (rough estimate considering I've had 2000 feedbacks and about ... problems buying something and ONE selling. ... ebay believed and his false claim was quashed. ... Thousands of transactions with 1 or 2 problems that resulted in me ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Banana Brain auctions
    ... Baron & Cecile are honest people, ... There is such a thing as dealing in "good faith" on an ebay purchase. ... If you were unhappy paying $28 shipping just send them an email and ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: DVD Power Seller Goes Broke On EBay
    ... what products are people buying from eBay in the ... "independent sellers" paying fees in the HOPE of selling products. ... I believe their intent is to make money off of sellers ...
    (alt.video.dvd)