Re: World's Best Quartz Watch

"Norman M. Schwartz" <nmsz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"It's seemingly uniform weight never encourages it to sway to one side or
the other of my arm."

When your watch "hugs" your arm and never sways, then you know it's TRUE
love !!

  • Re: Advice to indy wrestlers on things they shouldnt do in their matches
    ... >> -Sell moves your opponent hits from the third rope. ... > arm to get the tingling out of it from his opponent's arm work. ... they do high flying moves. ... If I wanted to watch guys ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Why is it
    ... Sukie, that was pretty damn funny, Jinks. ... He wanted Jinks to watch himself die. ... Yeah, the arm. ... his stomach wall dissolving away to show the internal ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Why is it
    ... Sukie, that was pretty damn funny, Jinks. ... Yeah, the arm. ... Just watch this, ... Ribs showed bare and stained red, his stomach wall dissolving away to show the internal organs. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Creative maulings - A poll
    ... funky later cause i was wearing a watch and there was this nice inch ... gap from where my watch band was. ... a gap and then go right on down my arm. ... Had three nice puncture wounds on one forearm from a cat that bit me. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Murakami/Gabriel: watch it sway
    ... flutter of her eyelashes, count each blink of her eyes, watch the ... strands of hair swaying over her forehead. ... to be in the infinitive form ("sway" here) and not in the ing-form ...
    (alt.usage.english)