Re: ID an older BENRUS
- From: "Jack Denver" <nunuvyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:19:20 -0400
The bracelet is probably not original - it looks later (70's- 80s). Watch
does not look at all military- whatever gave the OP that idea?
<bogart.lloy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> wboas@xxxxxxx wrote:
>> Picked up an older BENRUS self-winding wrist watch at
>> a yard sale where a 55-ish lady said it had belonged to
>> her grandfather.
>> Runs fine, and keeps good time losing about 30-40 seconds
>> in a 24-hour period.
>> It has a brown face, and I've posted photos at:
>> in order to learn if it was a military issue, or what?
> It looks very early 1950's
> (and not all that military.)
- Prev by Date: Re: Non-chronometer watch with almost quartz precision on wrist? - Why not?
- Next by Date: Re: Next watch tools
- Previous by thread: Re: ID an older BENRUS
- Next by thread: Re: ID an older BENRUS