Lemania two minute stopwatch.

Hello all. I've looked allover the internet for an answer to my
question, but to no avail. I'm hoping you can help me. My Great
Grandfather raced cars in the fifties, and used a Lemania stopwatch to
time them. It has since come down to me, but it is very strange and I
can't even find a mention of it on the internet. The main dial is
white, marked of into increments of 20. At 100, and 200 there are a red
one, and two, respectively. 300 is 12 o'clock. There is one subdial,
divided into increments of 15 seconds. 1, in red, is at 6 o'clock,and
2, also in red, is at 12 o'clock. The watch, then, is used to time
peroids of less than two minutes in duration. Has anyone ever heard of
this kind of thing? What about this specific watch? Any idea when it
was made, how many there might be, or how much it might be worth? Thank
you for your help!

  • Technology optimists turn off TV -- study
    ... LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Broadband Internet surfers in North ... America watch two fewer hours of television per week than do those ... Pessimists outnumber optimists 51%-49%. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Technology optimists turn off TV -- study
    ... Technology 'optimists' turn off TV -- study ... North America watch two fewer hours of television per week than do ... those without Internet access, while those using a dial-up connection ... Pessimists outnumber optimists 51%-49%. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • This is mind blowing.
    ... on the internet today, so how can you figure out which ones is worth ... good money for garbage. ... I'm about to send you to a website to watch a video I urge ...
    (rec.pets)
  • Re: Reduced spam and increased security infrastructure? [Telecom]
    ... But parts of the Internet are so new and evolving so rapidly that ... other aspects of the movie we watch. ... I agree that individuals have a responsibility to protect themselves. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • RE: Watching DVR-MS on another computer
    ... I'm hitting the same thing trying to show some media center recorded TV on my ... I've been able to watch these files fine on my ... Yesterday, while connected to the internet, I ... > I obviously had the codec previously since they played properly in the past. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)