Re: Small regulator adjustment?

"Jack Denver" <nunuvyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3ZOdnfMxv5kpUHrfRVn-2w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" Is there some trick to moving the regulator an ultra-tiny amount?"

Unless you ride a motorcycle, wear a black leather jacket, and call yourself
"The Fonz" it just takes Practice...practice...practice. I find it helpful
to use a probe (like a small screwdriver) to gently push the regulator to
the proper side. The Chinese and Russian mov'ts. both are very "touchy"
though. Keep the faith and appreciate what Frank and I have to do on a
regular basis.
Your Pal, H.J.

  • Re: Help! Generator light flashing!
    ... I forgot to mention that the Bosch generator and regulator are 4 ... could they wear out this quickly? ... time to give up and take the bus? ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
  • Re: Small regulator adjustment?
    ... > Unless you ride a motorcycle, wear a black leather jacket, and call yourself ... > "The Fonz" it just takes Practice...practice...practice. ...
    (alt.horology)