sioscan "Atomic Clock" instructions?

I just had to replace the batteries on my "sioscan", a basic indoor/outdoor clock/thermometer available at Costco and Target a few years ago.

Since replacing the batteries, it no longer displays the temperature from the outdoor sensor. I remember that there was some specific sequence needed to synchronize them, but I CAN'T remember where I put those instructions!

Does anybody know the trick?

-= Herb .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Weather stations
    ... be happy with only the temperature (humidity can usually be judged by ... I would be interested to know if it has an outdoor sensor and if it ... works through such things as leaded light windows or the like. ... The batteries that were supplied with it couldn't handle summer ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Weather stations
    ... be happy with only the temperature (humidity can usually be judged by ... I would be interested to know if it has an outdoor sensor and if it ... works through such things as leaded light windows or the like. ... The batteries that were supplied with it couldn't handle summer ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Weather stations
    ... be happy with only the temperature (humidity can usually be judged by ... I would be interested to know if it has an outdoor sensor and if it ... works through such things as leaded light windows or the like. ... The batteries that were supplied with it couldn't handle summer ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Cannot get Intellimouse to work properly
    ... Nothing to do with batteries or attena; installed fresh batteries ... Please don't take my decision about replacing my ... job this time getting it up and running via System Restore. ...
  • Re: "ethics" (?) of forced supply purchases
    ... Damn near everyone can understand "battery needs replacing". ... Batteries in mid-sized* UPSs are almost always replaceable. ... batteries (usually several identical ones in a given UPS) from are one ... and they usually charge about half what the UPS vendors do. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)