Beckam's watch

Hello,
some days ago, I have seen a photo of Beckam: I have been very attracted by
his watch, with a really "big" dial (I think it is a 50 mm at least) and
black strap. Someone knows wich model of watch was it?

Thanks a lot

  • Re: Beckams watch
    ... I have seen a photo of Beckam: ... > and black strap. ... Someone knows wich model of watch was it? ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: Beckams watch
    ... I have seen a photo of Beckam: ... > and black strap. ... Someone knows wich model of watch was it? ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: OT (sort of): Watch
    ... If I was remotely interested in owning another watch, ... I could easily add a black faced, black strap watch to that collection. ... Then I could use a white face with brown strap and a grey face with a black strap. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Beckams watch
    ... I have seen a photo of Beckam: I have been very attracted by ... > black strap. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.horology)