Stone watch face
- From: Carl <carlDOTwest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:47:00 -0400
I'm looking for a replacement face for a stone-faced wristwatch bought in Switzerland. The watch has no maker's marking on it.
The piece in question is a coarse blue and white marble-like stone with black inclusions. 22mm in diameter, 3.15mm (1/8") at the edge but milled to only 0.5 mm thick in the center (hence the need to replace).
-- Carl West carlDOTwest@xxxxxxxxxxx http://carl.west.home.comcast.net
>>>>>>>> change the 'DOT' to '.' to email me <<<<<<<<<<<<
"Clutter"? This is an object-rich environment. .
- Prev by Date: Re: Besides watches, clocks, horology, what makes you "tick"?
- Next by Date: Re: Croton Aquamatic case opening
- Previous by thread: watchmakers - engineers Quiz
- Next by thread: Re: Stone watch face