Re: Aqua Terra Seamaster Co-axial
- From: "Sergio Gomez" <sag_uns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Jul 2005 14:28:56 -0700
The problem I see with Seamasters is they are so volatile in the sense
that every two years the line is somehow redefined. So in ten years
the watch will look "demode". I think that the Speedmaster has a more
classic design and in ten years the same watch will be sold.
Regarding to the point that the Seamaster is maybe more rugged than the
Speedmaster... I don't know. Are you going to play soccer with a
>$1000 watch? I don't think so. But isn't nice to imagine that you could jump into the sea from a yatch and swim to the coast during a tropical afternoon with your beloved watch on if you needed to. In that case the Seamaster would be my choice.
I suppose that in the end if you can afford both, you will buy the two
Just another 2 cents.
- Prev by Date: Designer watches?
- Next by Date: Re: Besides watches, clocks, horology, what makes you "tick"?
- Previous by thread: Re: Aqua Terra Seamaster Co-axial
- Next by thread: Mr. & Mrs. Smith