Frigidaire refrigerator fresh food section stopped cooling

My two-year old 14 cu. ft. Frigidaire refrigerator fresh food section
stopped cooling for about 24 hours then returned to normal. That was two
months ago.

Well this morning I found the fresh food section back at 60 degrees again.
Ugh! (The freezer section is working normally.)

Any ideas which part may be causing this temporary stoppage? Last time I
believe the repairman replaced a part (he may have called it a timer) that
was making a rattling sound.

  • Re: Frigidaire refrigerator fresh food section stopped cooling
    ... stopped cooling for about 24 hours then returned to normal. ... Well this morning I found the fresh food section back at 60 degrees again. ... believe the repairman replaced a part (he may have called it a timer) that ... was making a rattling sound. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Frigidaire refrigerator fresh food section stopped cooling
    ... ft. Frigidaire refrigerator fresh food section ... stopped cooling for about 24 hours then returned to normal. ... Well this morning I found the fresh food section back at 60 degrees again. ... believe the repairman replaced a part (he may have called it a timer) that ...
    (misc.consumers.house)
  • Re: Frigidaire refrigerator fresh food section stopped cooling
    ... Defrost timer comes to mind. ... ft. Frigidaire refrigerator fresh food section ... stopped cooling for about 24 hours then returned to normal. ... Well this morning I found the fresh food section back at 60 degrees again. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Frigidaire refrigerator fresh food section stopped cooling
    ... Michael T. wrote: ... stopped cooling for about 24 hours then returned to normal. ... Well this morning I found the fresh food section back at 60 degrees ... timer) that was making a rattling sound. ...
    (misc.consumers.house)