Need 3/4 x 1 x 1/8 Aluminum angle for garage door edge

From my earlier posting, I now have partially disassembled my garage
door and scraped and wire-brushed the steel along the bottom edge, and
spray-painted it with Rustoleum something or other. But, the inside
bottom edge of the bottom panel is wasted away in several sections. I
am trying to find 1 x 3/4 x 1/8 inch aluminum angle to use along the
edge. I can find 1 x1 x 1/8 easily at Grainger and other places. But
no one seems to carry 1 x 3/4 x 1/8 in angle, of any length. Anyone
know of places that stock 8' lengths of 1 x 3/4 AL angle material?

  • Re: Need 3/4 x 1 x 1/8 Aluminum angle for garage door edge
    ... door and scraped and wire-brushed the steel along the bottom edge, ... spray-painted it with Rustoleum something or other. ... bottom edge of the bottom panel is wasted away in several sections. ... no one seems to carry 1 x 3/4 x 1/8 in angle, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Need 3/4 x 1 x 1/8 Aluminum angle for garage door edge
    ... spray-painted it with Rustoleum something or other. ... bottom edge of the bottom panel is wasted away in several sections. ... no one seems to carry 1 x 3/4 x 1/8 in angle, ... Automobile machine shop? ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Need 3/4 x 1 x 1/8 Aluminum angle for garage door edge
    ... bottom edge of the bottom panel is wasted away in several sections. ... no one seems to carry 1 x 3/4 x 1/8 in angle, ... cut with a tablesaw and carbide tipped blade. ... and a real machine shop would want $15 to $75 to do a setup. ...
    (alt.home.repair)