Need 3/4 x 1 x 1/8 Aluminum angle for garage door edge

From my earlier posting, I now have partially disassembled my garage
door and scraped and wire-brushed the steel along the bottom edge, and
spray-painted it with Rustoleum something or other. But, the inside
bottom edge of the bottom panel is wasted away in several sections. I
am trying to find 1 x 3/4 x 1/8 inch aluminum angle to use along the
edge. I can find 1 x1 x 1/8 easily at Grainger and other places. But
no one seems to carry 1 x 3/4 x 1/8 in angle, of any length. Anyone
know of places that stock 8' lengths of 1 x 3/4 AL angle material?
.