repairing plastic housing

I am trying to repair a housing for a pool pump. It split under pressure at the seam.
http://memphis.craigslist.org/wan/3139489682.html
I was thinking of epoxing the housing back together.

Do you think epoxy will withstand a 70 psi load?
Afterwards I was thinking of putting in a couple of screw and reinforcing the repair. Will that be enough?

  • Re: repairing plastic housing
    ... I was thinking of epoxing the housing back together. ... Do you think epoxy will withstand a 70 psi load? ... Afterwards I was thinking of putting in a couple of screw and reinforcing the repair. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • 01 Prizm door handle housing
    ... driver's side door handle housing has cracked. ... would take the housing off of the rear door and put it on the front ... until I can get to the dealer for a repair. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: how do you like that michael brown
    ... Also FEMA is like a general contractor who oversees the repair / reconstruction and they seam to want him to do everything and let the local screw ups off the hook. ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Inside my Pfaff?
    ... except there is a seam at the back. ... this way or that and I'm terrified to put any pressure on it. ... possible to buy schematics of these machines or something like repair ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: repairing breathable waders
    ... If the leak is indeed in a seam, your chances of achieving a good long term ... repair are slim. ... Bob Weinberger La Grande, OR ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)