What are the best pest control spray for spiders?

im terrified of spiders and there has been an unusual amount of them
getting in the house so i'm looking for some sprays specially for
spiders. thank you very much!

--
petricabilo

  • Re: What are the best pest control spray for spiders?
    ... getting in the house so i'm looking for some sprays specially for ... spiders. ... Monkey balls. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Another true Sixties Tale
    ... In the summer spiders would be all over. ... One species, the house spider, lives in houses, between the ... walls, in the cellar, in the loft. ... Second time,in bed, my right leg was suddenly seized by what I thought ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT?: Really Big Spiders
    ... but the spider just kept whizzing around the glass. ... then that the arachnophile revealed the boxing glove thing. ... yogurt pot and card I can deal with most spiders, ... Those big black hairy house spiders still intimidate me but these days ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Daddy Longlegs
    ... that the crane flies all suddenly arrive in a ... in a house with glass panels next to the front door and all a sudden you'd ... But I still can't sleep with one in the house. ... of time to catch big spiders by scooping them up in a large fluffy towel and ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Spiders NOT ot In defence of the noble arachnoids!
    ... Don't get me wrong - I don't love spiders. ... They give me the creeps. ... don't usually kill them - just sweep them out the door. ... If you got'em in your house it's a sign your house is dry and "comfortable". ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)