Are you bothered by pop-ups

charlotte archange wrote:
A moving company is a company that is involved in transporting your
goods or any physical huge material which cannot be carried by an
individual using big vehicles to the place of destination. Materials
are usually transported either by road, ship or by air by these
moving companies.

For more information please visit website : http://www.benhur.com/

when visiting internet sites? You know, the kind that want you to register,
sign up for the newsletter, or some such? They all want an email address.

Here are some email addresses you can use:
sales@xxxxxxxxxx
storage@xxxxxxxxxx
customer@xxxxxxxxxx

It's not often you can irritate two birds with one pop...

  • Re: Pattern matching two piecewise continuous functions
    ... I have a materials handling problem to solve which involves pattern matching ... At the destination is another scale. ... compared at the destination time-zone the result is a scale error figure, ...
    (sci.math)
  • Pattern matching two piecewise continuous functions
    ... I have a materials handling problem to solve which involves pattern matching ... Material is shipped from a source (located in the source time-zone). ... At the destination is another scale. ... This scale reports what the ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Pattern matching two piecewise continuous functions
    ... I have a materials handling problem to solve which involves pattern matching ... Material is shipped from a source (located in the source time-zone). ... At the destination is another scale. ... This scale reports what the ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Manufacturing Quality During the War
    ... expensive tier of the market apparently raised quality ... Ceasing production of second rate goods ... the long run, in factory design teams. ... the design is very respectable and the materials ...
    (soc.history.war.world-war-ii)
  • Re: [maybe OT] Business letter
    ... > I will be grateful to anybody who want to correct this business letter and ... if the goods will be sent on ... "Delivery date" indicates the ... materials be purchased, etc. ...
    (alt.usage.english)