Finish nailer recommendation

Looking to back burner my dewalt D51256 16 ga. straight finish nailer. It's got to the point it needs some work (which i will probably have done anyway) but I'm thinking I'd rather have an angled 15 or 16 ga nailer. Cordless or pneumatic would be entertained. Mostly for nailing up 1x material as baseboard or window trim, some lighter work such as crown molding. Which ones do you folks have and like?

thanks

--
Steve Barker

  • Re: Finish nailer recommendation
    ... Looking to back burner my dewalt D51256 16 ga. ... straight finish nailer. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Finish nailer recommendation
    ... Looking to back burner my dewalt D51256 16 ga. ... straight finish nailer. ... It's got to the point it needs some work but I'm thinking I'd rather have an angled 15 or 16 ga nailer. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Compressor/Nailer Advice
    ... I will have all my window casement to replace, ... I'm shopping for a compressor and finish nailer. ... I'm currently debating between the Dewalt D55155 Air ... Compressor and a Porter Cable Pancake compressor. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Compressor/Nailer Advice
    ... Before I bought my last nail gun I went to the local repair center and asked ... them which brand to buy and they said I could buy any name brand except ... Yes they even sold Dewalt nailers but did not like them. ... I'm shopping for a compressor and finish nailer. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Compressor/Nailer Advice
    ... I would go with the much quieter Dewalt. ... my windows will be replaced. ... I'm shopping for a compressor and finish nailer. ... Compressor and a Porter Cable Pancake compressor. ...
    (rec.woodworking)