Source for roll out shelf?
- From: Robert Macy <robert.a.macy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
Need a robust, low profile slide out shelf for a closet shelf to hold
something heavy. Need to gain top access after it slides out. Picture
a heavy metal box like a tool box to sit on a shelf with only 12 3/4
inch clearance and the box is slightly taller [with lid closed] than
10 inches. Weighs approx 18-25 pounds.
Just need a low profile shelf that attaches to a particle board shelf
[that'll be a challenge, too] sit the box on it. When want access,
simply slide/roll the box out from under the above shelf, open up, and
May have to attach a metal plate [right angle to also attach to wall?]
to the particle board to make it strong, then attach a slide to the
plate. Because with the shelf fully extended there will be a lot of
cantilever force on that shelf board.
Where to find such items?
- Prev by Date: Re: Need help with grounding rod, please.
- Next by Date: Re: Opening Cabinet of GE Washer WHRE5550K1WW
- Previous by thread: Re: What should I know about concrete ceilings?
- Next by thread: Re: Source for roll out shelf?