- From: "Steve B" <steveb@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:51:42 -0700
My buddy and I went and picked up 18 telephone poles yesterday for some
projects. I have heard that these are tough on chain saws. They do have
some of the ground wires on them, which I will remove and sell for the
copper scrap. Other than that, has anyone had any experience with these?
They are older and pretty dried out.
- Prev by Date: Re: Swamp cooler questions
- Next by Date: Re: Rust remover?
- Previous by thread: Need help with grounding rod, please.
- Next by thread: Re: Telephone poles