What does hz/ph mean?

Examining an evaporative cooler, I saw the following:

HZ/PH 60/1

Does anyone know what that means?

It is on the plate that identifies the model, current requirements, etc.

Steve

  • Re: What does hz/ph mean?
    ... HZ/PH 60/1 ... It is on the plate that identifies the model, current requirements, etc. ... Steve ... Hz is 'Hertz' or what they used to call cycles per second. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: What does hz/ph mean?
    ... On 7/12/2012 7:26 AM, Pin wrote: ... HZ/PH 60/1 ... It is on the plate that identifies the model, current requirements, ... equipment as the basics of electricity as far as frequency ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: What does hz/ph mean?
    ... Evan wrote: ... HZ/PH 60/1 ... It is on the plate that identifies the model, current requirements, ... and power type is beyond your grasp... ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: What does hz/ph mean?
    ... HZ/PH 60/1 ... It is on the plate that identifies the model, current requirements, ... I did not see the snarky response on my reader, indicating that this is a ... it is someone I have banned from my screen, usually for some good reason. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: OT: Evaporative Coolers
    ... We have a Delonghi Pinguino PAC 600T, that is an evaporative cooler ... It has a ~5 foot hose that connects to a plate that fits in ... as it will push the hot air out generated by the motor. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)